- Monads are like buckets, that's what they say anyway.
- Monoids are easy! I guess?
- Comonads are just objects... however that works O_o
- Cartography has nothing to do with these things.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Mar 18 '16 at 1:50
- Software Engineering 15k 15k 33 gold badges6161 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.7k 4.7k 2424 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Code Review 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 802 802 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 578 578 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 When is it a good idea to force garbage collection?
- 53 How to create better OO code in a relational database driven application where the database is poorly designed
- 50 Implementing an interface when you don't need one of the properties
- 43 #if DEBUG vs. Conditional("DEBUG")
- 42 In agile development, should I try persistence in flat file before database?
- 37 Why is an anemic domain model considered bad in C#/OOP, but very important in F#/FP?
- 36 When/why use an MVar over a TVar
- View more network posts →