Mostly interested in C++, but sometimes also ready to help with other things.
All the code in my answers can be used freely for any purpose, i.e. it is in the public domain and/or licensed under CC-0, whatever applies to you. (However, I would really prefer it not being used for military/surveillance purposes...)
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 '16 at 16:19
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 4.4k 4.4k 1515 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Bicycles 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 538 538 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 373 373 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Why is std::unique_ptr::reset() always noexcept?
- 28 What to do if the second seems stuck and absolutely no communication is possible?
- 27 "An (obvious) problem" or "a (obvious) problem"?
- 24 What are these strange seeds that looks like a mini porcupine which you can find all over Germany?
- 21 What are the type conversion rules for parameters and return values of lambdas?
- 21 How to "spot" someone who is bouldering?
- 19 What is a "spit anchor"?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 26 '15