I was the third generation of my family to be in the coffee business. My father was a green coffee broker and my grandfather ran the coffee division for S&W Fine Foods. I worked as a broker and then as a plant manager for Superior Tea & Coffee in Honolulu, Hawaii. I left the business as a career in my twenties and switched to software development.
My roaster is a Jabez Burns & Sons three barrel sample roaster. My espresso machine is a Quick Mill Vetrano 2B.
Redwood City, CA
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 14 '15 at 21:34
Top network posts
- 161 Last index of a given substring in MySQL
- 31 <NoMethodError: undefined method `read_attribute_for_serialization' for #<Record::ActiveRecord_Relation:
- 11 how to make facebook recognize my webpage images
- 10 Error Installing Atomic
- 10 Is there a way to force long lines to be intelligently wrapped in RubyMine?
- 9 How to Give Credit for An Answer in the Comments
- 9 Swift & NSTableView - Simply select a row
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 14 '15