Student at Dalhousie University, combined honours in French and German.
I have worked as a professional barista in a coffee shop for two years and have been a connoisseur of coffee for much longer! I love coffee in all shapes and forms and always am wanting to learn more!
Member for 5 years, 5 months
14 profile views
Last seen Oct 12 '15 at 12:44
- French Language 2.4k 2.4k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Coffee 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Pets 1k 1k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- German Language 815 815 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 732 732 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 What does the French expression "Bon courage" signify?
- 25 How to identify a good espresso?
- 17 Quelle est la différence entre « penser à », « penser de », et « penser + infinitif »
- 16 Is it possible to feel any effects after chewing one coffee bean?
- 16 Is reheating coffee in the microwave a bad idea?
- 15 Purpose of touching tongue to roof of mouth during meditation
- 15 Mixing of 'tschüss' and 'ciao' in saying farewell
- View more network posts →