Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 5 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Feb 4 '17 at 22:09
- Stack Overflow 393.7k 393.7k 6262 gold badges352352 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 56.2k 56.2k 2020 gold badges161161 silver badges295295 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.4k 26.4k 22 gold badges8181 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 1313 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 9895 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2173 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1162 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1139 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 1040 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 1002 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 890 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →