Alfréd Rényi: "A mathematician is a machine for turning coffee into theorems."
Member for 6 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 18:14
- Mathematics 34k 34k 1919 gold badges6363 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.5k 8.5k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.7k 4.7k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.1k 3.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Coffee 1k 1k 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 403 Add an "I don't understand" option for review audits
- 204 The program can't start because libgcc_s_dw2-1.dll is missing
- 49 Can two topological spaces surject onto each other but not be homeomorphic?
- 40 What is the difference between == and = in Prolog?
- 30 How does a non-technical manager add value to team of self-motivated software developers?
- 26 org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog
- 23 What's the difference between predicate and propositional logic?
- View more network posts →