No, I won't pay you for answering my question.
If I'd like to do that, I would just make it. If I'm asking here, it means, I'm seeking knowledge, not the payed advice.
So just don't troll me with comments like 'you should hire a professional'.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
3 profile views
Last seen Feb 6 '15 at 7:43
- Stack Overflow 21.6k 21.6k 3737 gold badges137137 silver badges211211 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.1k 14.1k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 8.5k 8.5k 77 gold badges3737 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Area 51 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges55 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Travel 6.8k 6.8k 77 gold badges3636 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 522 How to add a list item to an existing unordered list
- 164 How should I refer to a friend who is a girl but not a girlfriend?
- 153 A database of open databases?
- 107 Is there any difference between being ill and sick?
- 84 Reading PDFs on Kindle device
- 65 selectOneMenu ajax events
- 64 Employee effectively not working during notice period
- View more network posts →