Coffee enthusiast. Learning and helping out a great roaster in Tokyo to roast, serve or sell nicely fresh coffee on week-ends. Physically connected to my keyboard and mug the rest of the time.
My favourite devices: cold-water coffee flasks, and syphons.
My favourite beans come from Brasil (Sertão) and Papua New Guinea.
- Stack Overflow 8.3k 8.3k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.5k 3.5k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Coffee 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Artificial Intelligence 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Server Fault 367 367 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 345 Can I make fast forwarding be off by default in git?
- 108 How to get Erlang's release version number from a shell?
- 64 Too many redirects error while trying to configure rails application as SSL using nginx and unicorn
- 59 Where is the kibana error log? Is there a kibana error log?
- 28 Can I update Amazon's old versions of pip and setuptools?
- 25 Rails: How to fix "Missing secret_key_base for 'production' environment"
- 24 Why isn't coffee commonly sold in sachets, like tea bags?
- View more network posts →